POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : installation problems : Re: installation problems Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:43:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: installation problems
From: Michael Yecchh
Date: 12 Dec 2003 12:41:27
Message: <3fd9fdc7$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Marc,
Yes, that helped.  Povray3.5 now gets the info from Moray3.5 and completes
the render.
 I thought I remembered however, that one used to watch the render take
place in Moray's lower, right-hand window pane.  It doesn't.  Is this now
normal behavior?
I also remember a mass number of ready-made materials in the old materials
library.  Where are they now?  I only seem to have two examples.
Thanks for the tips,
Roger

"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> Hi
> Moray 3.5 is dedicated to POVray 3.5 whitch is freely available here.
> http://www.povray.org/download/
> Some 3.5 features are not compatible with 3.1g (check error message in
> povray message tab)
> I suggest you to install POV 3.5
>
> Marc
>

> 3fd91038@news.povray.org...
> > I have just installed Moray3.5 on my xp machine.  I created a simple
> toroid,
> > assigned it a material and hit the render button.  Povray3.1g starts but
> > does not render and I can't see that it received any file info from
Moray